Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > raastamon
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rate this Entry

Ramonski's welcome back to the hobby Solana 34g AIO!

Posted 05/14/2014 at 01:55 PM by raastamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ650 View Post
Here is a Kessil A150 Ocean Blue over my Solana. I do like it, but it'll be replaced soon.

I have the same setup as you minus the bioreactor. I have actually been giving thought to ditching the chemipure and purigen and going with Chaeto and rubble rock.
Nice tank man! The more I see the Kessil's, the more I want one.

I have always used chaeto in one of the chambers in past AIO's and have really done well with it. There would be more copepods and the like in my display than I anticipated. Plans change so we'll see which method works best for my tank once ive given it some time.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 25589 Comments 1 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. New Comment
    Did you include a tank build in this post? This is what I've been looking to establish.
    I started out thinking the Fluval Edge 12 g but realized that wouldn't support SPS corals
    The "new" fluval 72 l hasn't been released and there are superior systems available. Thanks