Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

random observations, thoughts on life, humorous stories....from the studio while I paint.
Unread

Generosity

Posted 06/13/2010 at 02:48 PM by superkat (Thoughts While Watching Paint Dry)

It has really been SO delightful to me recently on how I am watching people helping people, not only here...but everywhere lately. Personally...i can't tell you how much I have appreciated the frags to help me get my 90g back into shape...but more that that...it gives me hope and encourages me to continue to be the person I'm becoming.

Everyone changes...they go through phases in their life that are affected by circumstances and environment. I continue to try and find good in...
Premium Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 11253 Comments 2 Go to first new comment superkat is offline Edit Tags
Unread

I Just Don't Get It.....

Posted 05/23/2010 at 12:22 AM by superkat (Thoughts While Watching Paint Dry)

I will never understand why there are people who don't appreciate FREE.

Now, immediately on my brain is the fact that I got a $25 comp ticket on a night of a sold out show for someone that really needed to get out and see a show. Fiddler on the Roof has sold out every single performance. Granted, maybe living outside of one's box is hard for some...but most people, given the opportunity and the FREE ticket, might be inclined to use it. OR NOT. Anyway, venting...
Premium Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9303 Comments 0 Go to first new comment superkat is offline Edit Tags
Unread

Cali's Painting

Posted 05/04/2010 at 03:47 AM by superkat (Thoughts While Watching Paint Dry)

this is the start...

[IMG]http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad29/superkatski/0504000402.jpg[/IMG]
Premium Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 13297 Comments 1 Go to first new comment superkat is offline Edit Tags
Unread
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Life Is a Puzzle

Posted 04/27/2010 at 12:30 AM by superkat (Thoughts While Watching Paint Dry)

[B]....and I suck at puzzles.

I learned something about myself this evening. The first night I've truly had off in months...I learned that I can no longer trust my discernment. There are aspects of life where one can find stability. The funny thing about that is that stability can often be unbelievably boring. I have never lived my life in a boring manner. I absolutely THRIVE on adventure. But even the simplest of adventures require the proper equipment. For instance, if you...
Premium Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 77140 Comments 16 Go to first new comment superkat is offline Edit Tags
Unread
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Today is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life

Posted 04/14/2010 at 05:15 AM by superkat (Thoughts While Watching Paint Dry)

That's a profound statement, isn't it? How often to we get to start over? EACH AND EVERY DAY. I love the fact that whatever happened yesterday remains there...unless we choose to drag it along with us. Today I can shape the face of my future using tools from the past or blazing new trails. It's so simple that most people miss this....so profound that it can be difficult to grasp. But I have this opportunity to change my life, or even someone else's life in the minutes of this day. The key...
Premium Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 94477 Comments 1 Go to first new comment superkat is offline Edit Tags