Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Unread

Splash Down

Posted 06/28/2016 at 02:34 PM by TprMoore

Well the tank is finally wet, still waiting on the on the InTank gear to come in. Hopefully it'll be a quick cycle and we can get things rolling!
[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/moore1811/IMG_4969_zpscpbi19bz.jpg[/IMG]
Moved On
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 23242 Comments 0 Go to first new comment TprMoore is offline Edit Tags
Unread

TprMoore's Fluval EDGE G. Smithii Build

Posted 06/26/2016 at 09:07 PM by TprMoore
Updated 06/26/2016 at 09:14 PM by TprMoore

[I][CENTER][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="6"]TprMoore's Fluval EDGE G. Smithii Build[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/I]
[SIZE="4"][U][B]The Plan[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[COLOR="Navy"][LIST][*]I've got a track record of over doing it, so for this build, I'm sticking to the basics, and nothing too fancy. On my last tank, a Innovative Marine Fusion 10, I had an Apex, everything was computerized, and frankly, I feel like...
Moved On
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 18314 Comments 0 Go to first new comment TprMoore is offline Edit Tags
Unread

What hobbyists need to know about damsels...

Posted 06/25/2016 at 10:54 AM by Sk8r

Please understand about the 5 types of damsels...
'DAMSEL' applies to a number of species of small reef fishes, which is NOT helpful to a novice trying to pick out fish that won't eat each other OR the landscape. They're very colorful, will school under some circumstances, are constantly on the move, comparatively cheap, and among the hardiest of fishes for a beginner, but the catch is---they CANNOT be kept successfully in a tank under 100 gallons, and pairs are doubly problematic: multiply...
RC Mod
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 18359 Comments 0 Go to first new comment Sk8r is offline Edit Tags
Unread

Howie's Reef Aquarium Update

Posted 03/07/2016 at 04:34 PM by LVMAS

Here is my second official post. I have been getting emails as to why I bother to post about a fish tank setup when it doesn’t even have any water in it! This is a little bit of background about why I am setting up the tank this way.

I ran the LVMAS club and website from 1997-2005 and then I just walked away from it. One of the things I learned besides the quick “come and go” of the LFS industry here in Las Vegas and Reef hobbyist people always looking for free stuff as members...
HDBanger Reefer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 31085 Comments 0 Go to first new comment LVMAS is offline Edit Tags
Unread

Howie's Reef Seamless Sump Update Video

Posted 03/07/2016 at 04:30 PM by LVMAS

Howie's Reef Seamless Sump Update Video

[url]https://youtu.be/ptVsqAz23g0[/url]
HDBanger Reefer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 25041 Comments 0 Go to first new comment LVMAS is offline Edit Tags