Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > Thoughts While Watching Paint Dry
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

random observations, thoughts on life, humorous stories....from the studio while I paint.
Rate this Entry

Drama

Posted 07/25/2010 at 06:15 AM by superkat

There's the kind that's part of what I do...Stage Manage. And then the other kind.

Gone are the days where you can speak your mind, be generous without someone thinking you have a hidden agenda, or spank your child in public.

I will, however, remain positive. For as sure as I am sitting here typing this...someone, somewhere, is taking what someone says or does one of two ways. The right way, or the wrong way. And of that? I have little control.

Last two shows today. I will certainly miss this event in my life. But it has taught me that there is always a tomorrow. And that one must move forward, or must move on, to fulfill only what they know themselves as a benefit to their lives.

When I leave this world, I certainly hope that I have left it better than what it had been like had I not been a part of this mysterious thing called life.

No day but today, my friends. Live by that. Watch how it changes what you say and do. And never think that you can't make a difference.

Peace.
Kat
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 285417 Comments 7 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. New Comment
    I demand you publish a book! Your a good writer and bring the humanity back into words. I demand a published book to hit Barns And Nobel! If you don't i'll hire the terminator to go after you!
  2. New Comment
    Kat *ducks behind the couch*.....NOOOOOOOOOO not the terminator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You keep boosting my self esteem like that and I just may pursue that.....

thanks!
  3. New Comment
    your welcome.
  4. New Comment
    P.S I have connections in California Government that can make things happen.... he, he, heeeeee

I'LL BE BACK!!!!
  5. New Comment
    hahahahahhahahaha.....

hmmmm......wait a second....

I'LL TAKE HIM! Send the terminator!!!! LMAO.
  6. New Comment
    Good, gooood... Your hate makes you powerful. Now embrace the dark side of the force. Strike Him down and join you right full place at my side. Ha ha ha haaaaaaa......
  7. New Comment
    and a Star Wars fan as well????????? My day just got 100% better!

"wonderful girl, either i'm going to kill her or i'm beginning to like her"