Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > diverdick
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

Blog start - 9/27/2009

Posted 09/27/2009 at 11:42 AM by diverdick

Well, here is day 1 :wavehand:

Changed 65 250w MH. Moving to 14k vs. 20k on the DE system. BTW, I do not like DE MH systems. Affordable for sure, lousy reflectors in most compact type systems.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 38025 Comments 2 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. New Comment
    A littler behind here, not that anyone reads these.

I have been laying low and contributing less since I have been asked to not sell my frags. Is seems that there are people out there who consider responsible fragging (i.e. setting up a dedicated tank - securing corals - waiting 4 to 6 months to heal & grow) is against Reef Central's policy. Imagine that.

When asked if there were complaints, no answer was given (must infer there)

Anyway, I will continue to frag and grow some of the nicest corals around, hands down. Feel free to PM me with any questions regarding this topic.

Diverdick
  2. New Comment
    Rich, I just came across your page here. First thing you said was that you changed 65 250w mh, are you talking about 65k? So you are moving to 14 from 65? I have a tank I run both on. Personally I am a huge fan of the yellow light, 65k. How much of change did you see when moving to the bluer light? And Im with you in the moguls vs. De