Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Unread

Aqua Hut

Posted 02/13/2017 at 11:23 AM by richard56

Quote:
Originally Posted by DgenR8 View Post
My boss buys a ton of stuff from Don. He's got a set up to die for, and everything, I mean everything came from Aquahut. He raves about the service and prices he gets there.
I've been hearing about this store since I got in the hobby, and pretty much daily for the last two years from my boss. With all the good things I've heard, threads like this have kept me from setting foot in the store. Something about a store that refuses to pick up their phone just rubs me the wrong way.
I
Premium Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 19057 Comments 0 Go to first new comment richard56 is offline Edit Tags
Unread

yeldarbj...a++++

Posted 07/01/2015 at 11:48 AM by richard56

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard56 View Post
Just received shipment of a great zoanthid pack. This pack had a lot of polyps per piece at a great price. There was a weather issue that caused Fed- Ex to miss an overnight shipment, they ended coming at 12:30 the next day. Brad from the very beginning took responsibility for it and called Fed-Ex to see what happened and kept in touch with me. Because of his great packing they came in good shape actually some were opened already. he is an honest reliable person who I would not hesitate to buy
Premium Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 14172 Comments 0 Go to first new comment richard56 is offline Edit Tags
Unread

yeldarbj...a++++

Posted 07/01/2015 at 11:47 AM by richard56

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard56 View Post
Just received shipment of a great zoanthid pack. This pack had a lot of polyps per piece at a great price. There was a weather issue that caused Fed- Ex to miss an overnight shipment, they ended coming at 12:30 the next day. Brad from the very beginning took responsibility for it and called Fed-Ex to see what happened and kept in touch with me. Because of his great packing they came in good shape actually some were opened already. he is an honest reliable person who I would not hesitate to buy
Premium Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 10516 Comments 0 Go to first new comment richard56 is offline Edit Tags