Reef Central Online Community
Blue Zoo Aquatics

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > chimmike
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rate this Entry

Long time since update, a LOT of progress!

Posted 01/16/2011 at 07:40 AM by chimmike

Well, got a lot of things done so far. Stand is built, need to finish doors for it, easy.
Plumbing is 98% done, just need to plumb in the refugium, easy.

Light fixture purchased: ATI Sunpower 8x39w.
Decided against the LED's for now as I just wasn't going to have the time to sufficiently build a nice looking light rack for them. So now I just need 6 more bulbs.

Water tests have been successful, just fixing some of the normal minor leaks associated with initial plumbing.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 12541 Comments 2 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Can't wait to se it up and running
  2. Old Comment
    Do you have any pictures of the progression? I really like those ATI fixtures! A little pricey for me as a college student but they are really nice! Can't wait to see the pics!
    Posted 02/16/2011 at 01:27 PM by mallorieGgator mallorieGgator is offline