Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > Cherub's 33 long reef specifications summary.
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Summary of build & stock thread.
  1. New Comment

Cherub's 33 long reef specifications summary.

Korrine, sorry I haven't gotten to the comment you made about my blog. It has been three months since you posted it, LOL. If I did see it I must have forgotten about it. And thanks for pointing out the bug in the there about the links not opening to the pictures. I will contact the administrator.

I've been posting and reading in RC a lot but not on my build thread. I'm thinking about abandoning it and working with my blog a lot more. How have you been doing? I haven't seen your build thread either. Did you finally upgrade to a 75 gallon?

Best regards, Mitch
    Posted 01/21/2011 at 06:35 PM by cherubfish pair cherubfish pair is offline
  2. New Comment

Hey Cherub. Coming by to see how it's going. When I clicked your above photo links this is what I get:

vBulletin Message Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

I'm excited to see your tank soon!! Are you not posting it on the forums, just in in here...or did I miss it?
  3. New Comment

Love your blog! Can't wait to see more.