Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > insane
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rate this Entry

Sumpin goin on round here

Posted 12/07/2009 at 06:26 PM by insane

I think I have about 1,200-1,400gph moving through the sump now! I rebuilt the 7 way manifold into a wider 8 way with the strongest jets furthest away from the overflow. I have 276lbs of the LR in the DT now and it doesn't look too shabby considering I haven't done any aquascaping in 3 years. Lots-o-swim throughs for the fishies. Not that I have any fishies yet and it will be some time before I do get any fishies. The fishies will be a small school of Heniochus Diphreutes fishies along with a school of Apogon Leptacanthus fishies. No tangs, no dwarf angels, no wrasses, no percs, none of the typical stuff you see in almost every reef tank everywhere. There will also be no shrooms, no zoos, no rics, no leathers, no softies of any kind. No torch, no frogspawn, no hammers, no galaxea, no bubbles, no candy cane, no open brains or anything that looks like them. There will be many SPS and select LPS but only once my DT is ready for them after I get my fishies. Little fishies come first...wait....wait...wait for it....then my other fishies....wait....rinse and repeat....wait.... You get the idea. I am exhausted from many hours working on this tank today and it is starting to show! :bigeyes: My tank is currently ever so cloudy right now but clearing up as I type and you read. Got rock? Bad picture, glass dirty inside and out, water cloudy, first attempt, not finished, blah, blah, blah..... It actually looks better in person cuz u can't see all the little ledges, valleys, swim throughs, outcroppings and nuances in da pic.
[IMG]http://www.illinimastini.com/reef12-7-09.jpg[/IMG]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 15413 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments