Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > LVMAS
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rate this Entry

The New 450 Gallon Reef Build 1

Posted 12/11/2015 at 02:56 PM by LVMAS
Updated 01/27/2016 at 02:28 PM by LVMAS (Error)

Hello Everyone.

I haven't posted in quite some time. I have ordered a new 450 gallon reef 10 foot long system. The stands have been delivered I started a Facebook page for the build because I had not seen this thread until now.

It is different then most I think 7 feet of (reef) the 3 feet of (refuge) side by side then more fuge areas in the new Seamless Sump's I have ordered because by friends unfortunately dropped my 150 gallon tank that was going to be converted to the sump. Tank and sump both up on heavy metal stands.

I have the new APEX and all of the new filtration including a bio reactor, Calcium reactor, two large protein skimmers each capable of running the tank independently and a power generator. I'm hoping to get water in it by January.

I have pictures posted here.
[url]https://www.facebook.com/HowiesReef[/url]

I know. There are already enough tanks to look through. Ill post updates if anyone shows any interest.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	New tank.jpg
Views:	3485
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	90   Click image for larger version

Name:	stands.jpg
Views:	3476
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	91   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sump.jpg
Views:	3493