Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

I figured I would take full advantage of my membership and start a blog. If you are viewing this, please feel free to make tasteful comments and advice.

This deployment has given me COPIOUS amounts of time to research and plan improvements and upgrades to my 125gal tank.

I have all of these on a living word document, but why not share (and open myself to comments and suggestions)?
Unread

Round one... Planning the upgrades/improvements.

Posted 09/27/2013 at 10:12 AM by RandoReefer (Tank hopes, aspirations, and master plans.)

After deploying, and leaving the tank responsibilities, I quickly realized that I did not like being out of the control of day-to-day tasks.

Despite my wife's best efforts, there was always some task that I could not articulate well enough for her to execute. I became very frustrated, which led to my extensive "tank plan".

The first thing to settle, CONTROL. The first online purchase.... Apex Lite.

***Blog Log***
29AUG13 - Purchased...
Randy_BRS
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7884 Comments 0 Go to first new comment RandoReefer is offline Edit Tags
Unread

The Tank!

Posted 09/27/2013 at 10:01 AM by RandoReefer (Tank hopes, aspirations, and master plans.)

Here is what I'm working with.....

125gal, est. November 2012

This was right after the upgrade from a 65gal...

[URL=http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/RandoReefer/media/photo_zpse14aaa4c.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p679/RandoReefer/photo_zpse14aaa4c.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Randy_BRS
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5993 Comments 0 Go to first new comment RandoReefer is offline Edit Tags