View Single Post
Unread 04/27/2018, 08:12 AM   #1
JamesHolt
Registered Member

AquaMaxx 12 Gallon

Ran out of room in my little cube,http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh....php?t=2646673
So I ordered this last tank November, bought the plywood for the stand in December and then life happened...
So I took this week off to get some stuff done around the house and finally got started on this one...
Got the stand mocked up yesterday.
I need to bring it down about 6" and raise the sump at least 12-14"
Picked up some more wood today, as soon as the rain passes its on...

Was planning on moving everything from the cube over. But when I cleaned the cube out earlier this week I sat all my coral in my 8foot trough and while I was scrubbing the cube out real good, the bicolor angelfish ate everything...

The only ones left are, the leather in the back left, the toadstool in the back right, one of the yellow shrooms, and the big green hairy shroom up front...
There are several more different shrooms that he ate, but not shown in this picture...
Anybody got any recipes for bicolor angelfish?

Planning on the following equipment.
29-gallon sump (already made up)
Jebao DCT-4000 return pump (Bought)
Eclipse overflow box(Need to buy)
Eshopps skimmer (Bought)
Finnex digital heater controller(Need to buy)
Titanium Finnex Heating tube(Need to buy)
Dosing setup
Apex controller(Need to buy) will run both this tank and my FOWLR...
Not sure on circulation, may use an alternating return (SCWD) don't want any powerheads showing...

Current Tank Info: 29g with 2 Engineer gobies
JamesHolt is offline   Reply With Quote