View Single Post
Unread 12/07/2017, 12:17 PM   #10545
CRreef
Registered Member

Hi my name is francisco, i start a saltwater about 6 months ago.
I have a 140g, no skimmer, no sump. i do have a FX6. The reason i dont have the sump and skimmer is because my tank is not drilled, and since i got this tank from a second hand i dont know if is tempered glass. So far the tank is doing great!, full cycle now.
I have a GSP and is doing good ( i know is a easy/invasive coral but i like it), a candy can, and i just got a torch, the torch is doing good as well.
Fishes i have a yellow tang ( it has a cloudy eye and some white spot on the top of the head, i quarantine this fish for 2 weeks and use some fungus treatment, after 2 weeks it was fine, now is back on the tank and is the queen), 4 clown fish( i put those guys on pair, 2 weeks of difference, i was little worry about they fighting, but well they are swimming together, like a school), 2 princes damsel (i got this ones by mistake, i when at petco and i ask for 3 chromis and they said o we only have 2, i said oh ok, ill take it, but i was to exited about getting a new fish so i dont check em haha, now they are in the tank but i havent see any aggressive behavior, 1 purple dottyback (lovely fish, eat any worm around, sometime it try to eat the emerald crab), 4 blue eyed cardinals( they looks simple but under the blue light those guys looks amazing). im thinking to get other tang but i have to really think about it, my yellow tang is really territorial.
well i think it is what i have, any tip or any idea what kind of medium size fish i could get will be really appreciated.
OH yeah i almost forget about my urchin, that guys is a algae eater machine!!

CRreef is offline   Reply With Quote