View Single Post
Unread 08/18/2015, 07:23 AM   #19
Dmorty217
Saltwater Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThRoewer View Post
On sale for $2,699.99 ?!?!?!?!?
http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden...+3&ddid=274889

I remember, in Germany back in the early 2000s this fish was demanding the outrageous price of up to €500.

On top of that it is a real a$$ of a fish that will harass everything in your tank - no thanks!

Once properly decompressed they shouldn't be problematic. Though I could imagine they prefer lower light, ideally all blue. I would also suggest to only keep it with timid and calm fish if you ever want to see it. Grammas would be ideal.

Hopefully we will soon see some Gramma dejongi in the US now that trade with Cuba is legal. And hopefully the price will come to a reasonable level soon.
Ha, I wasn't suggesting it was a good sale price... BlueZoo has a CB Clarion "on sale" for 4k down from 6k... Neither of which are a deal

Fish are not disposable commodities, but a worthwhile investment that can be maintained and enjoyed for many years, providing one is willing to take the time to understand their requirements and needs

Current Tank Info: 625g, 220g sump, RD3 230w, Vectra L1 on a closed loop, 3 MP60s, MP40. Several QTs
Dmorty217 is offline   Reply With Quote