View Single Post
Unread 06/21/2005, 04:23 PM   #178
gbr
Premium Member

Thanks melev...I understand the need for the notches but I was more refering to how the two ends being glued together stay along the same line without angling slightly...I guess I would have to draw a picture. But what I am getting out of this is that the square can actually hold up your end piece without falling over and creating a mess????? I can just envision the end piece leaning up against the square, pulling the pins, and then watch as the whole thing falls either right or left in on itself...guess that isn't as big of a concern.

Your tools page shows guitar strings. Are you on to those now or are you on the acupunture pins? Have you found anywhere else online that sells the pins without requiring a $25 order? The local acrylic tank manufacturer uses fishing line...ever tried that?

Current Tank Info: 180g acrylic room divider mixed reef, 4x96 PC and 2x250 MH, MR-2 w/Blueline HD55, Sequence 4200 sump recirc, Sequence hammerhead return, airwaterice RO/DI, diy 55 gal sump and fuge, Red Sea ozone, Littermeter Kalk dosing, diy Ca Reactor
gbr is offline   Reply With Quote