View Single Post
Unread 05/06/2016, 06:15 AM   #14
liverock
RC Sponsor

And from last week...

Hi Richard,

I wanted to thank you for the awesome experience with this live rock. I will admit that I was nervous about using the air freight, but that was easier than I ever imagined. Southwest was so easy to work with. The rock arrived in great condition in both shipments. Everything was so fresh!!

My ammonia never got above 0.25 the entire time. In addition, there were several hitchhikers in each batch of rock that I got to discover and investigate. Every day, I seem to find something new. I've spent so much time just staring at my tank!!

I really appreciate all of the extras that you were able to provide. One thing I haven't been able to positively ID yet. From the Internet, it looks like it might be a basket star, but that doesn't seem to fit with the environment of these rocks. Can you tell me what it is? It was one of the extras in the bags. Let me know if I need to send you a picture.

This has been a great experience. My tank looks amazing!! I love this rock (and all the extras), and I will definitely order from you for my next tank. I really appreciate your customer service and quick responses via email.

Thanks again,

Megan

www.tbsaltwater.com
Find us on Instagram tbs_liverockrocks

Current Tank Info: mixed reef
liverock is offline   Reply With Quote