View Single Post
Unread 12/31/2016, 01:12 AM   #11
pisanoal
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CODE3EMT View Post
While I do not condone or support people who stuff dozens of fish in a small tank and while I completely understand your anger. I think the bigger problem in this world is people who just love to mind other peoples business. I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but really guys? If this is all people these days have time to do...............then my hope in humanity is truly lost. Tend to your own aquarium, do a water change, test your Alk,Cal, and Mg levels, go on Marine Depot.com and buy something for your tank, take your wife out to dinner, play ball with your kids, read a book on reef keeping, watch a good movie. Trying to antagonize some stray dude on Youtube, because you don't like his tank? Really? Sorry, I know many out there feel the same way you guys do, but believe me there are many who would say I hit the nail on the head, even if they were a bit shy to say so. Seriously, guys read what you all are saying and really think about it.......... anyways, good luck in your endeavors to get "Fiki Prima" in trouble. No hard feelings fellow reefers.... just telling it like it is.
While I think that is particular fight is wasted effort (not because of the principle, but it would be extremely unlikely to be successful), I whole-heartedly disagree with outlook on humanity, at least how I interpreted it to be from your post. I'm trust you will correct me if I misread it. One of things that is wrong with us today is everybody minds their own business. We keep our heads down, ignore the wrong doings, and think that someone else will take care of it, or its not hurting me so why should I care. Nobody really cares about anything anymore until its directly effecting them, and that is one of the big problems with the world. I think we would be a lot better off if everyone had one cause that they truly believed in and actively worked to better. "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing". I realize that isn't directly what you are saying by people minding their own business, but this isn't someone stating that someone has 3 tangs in a 90 gallon, it's a very extreme case of overstocking/and probably goes well beyond what would be considered abuse. As I stated earlier, I don't think much will come of this, but I commend the OP for trying.

pisanoal is offline   Reply With Quote