View Single Post
Unread 02/24/2017, 01:00 PM   #66
AnnArborJayhawk
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theatrus View Post
That looks nice - the Chinese pump heads aren't bad at all, but always happy to find a more local source. I have a pile of like 20 stepper pumps from eBay now - all the same pump head, some different motors and a wide variety of pre supplied tubing sizes.

Been really busy of late so haven't had time to rev the design or tweak anything

I'm spending some time cleaning up my shop and retooling a few things in the next few weeks so should be able to knock a bunch of things out after that, so I can get updated boards after that point.
I bought the cheapest 3 pack I could find off aliexpress and used them for an AWC setup from my basement to the tank upstairs with them mounted in the basement, so noise wasn't a concern. Now I'm looking for something a little quieter with more precision for 2 part dosing from underneath the tank where noise matters a little more.

Do you have any preference for one pump over another? There are so many choices on aliexpress and even amazon that it's hard to decide. I figure if you've already looked at a few, even briefly, i'd rather pick one based on your opinion than on nothing at all.

AnnArborJayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote