View Single Post
Unread 05/21/2012, 06:40 PM   #1
pnavarro170
S.T.A.R.S PRESIDENT

Talking S.t.a.r.s official club website

I wanted to do something for the club as a thank you, and since we live in the internet age i figured i would be important to have a club website. That will be mostly for the purpose of people that are searching for reef clubs in el paso or las cruces that they can find us easier. I will also be making ads randomly on craigslist and posting on facebook for people to find. Anything is better than nothing, and i want every member to be proud of what they are a part of. I know i am, and im sorry but i really was not a fan of the last website anyways. So please let me know what you think and what other info you would like on there. Amazing what can be done in half a day.

ps: i know the domain says el paso, that was done on purpose to get the most people to find it, but i will ad more domains in the future, lascrucesreefclub.com and so forth, the site states several times that the club is for EP LC and surrounding areas. and starsreefclub.com is not available and i didnt want to do southwesttankandreefsociety.com

http://elpasoreefclub.com/home

Last edited by pnavarro170; 05/21/2012 at 06:58 PM.
pnavarro170 is offline   Reply With Quote