View Single Post
Unread 01/11/2019, 02:48 PM   #19
ohashimz
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcoTech Marine View Post
When you originally calibrated your pump, you set the max flow rate at 30watts. If you re-calibrate you will likely do the same thing. Your post states that you are unhappy with this flow rate, so re-calibrating will result in the same end. I am recommending you remove calibration all together so that you can enjoy 0-130watts of the pump's potential.

All early L1's have an unofficial very extended warranty should they ever fail. Don't lose any sleep over it, if your early L1 does have an issue you will be taken care of promptly and to your satisfaction.
Will reset to remove calibration.
You answer on the melting issue is not really satisfactory if I may.
What is the extended warranty? When would it end?
If there is a know issue in the device, saying we have a warranty is not exactly assuring..what if the issue occurred a day after the warranty? Again there is a know issue that ecotech admitted..should not the right thing here is to recall and change rather than wait and see?
I cannot afford dealing with down system cause off faulty pump until you change it, unless if the recommendation here is yo buy an extra pump so o use it should the melting happen while waiting on replacment...
I mean no disrespect here, am just holding you to the customer service quality that I am used to in the past...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ohashimz is offline   Reply With Quote