View Single Post
Unread 06/13/2011, 04:56 PM   #23
kdrof
Registered Member

Heres a little update. My Spectrapure 90GPD RODI came in today. I setup the waste tube from the RODI to go from my garage to a gutter outside the house. I have the clean water running into 3 brute cans where i can mix my salt there.

Should start putting water in tomorrow

Here are some pics of my sump layout.. Nothing crazy but should get the job done

Here is a pic of the overflows from underneath. Left tubing is the return and Gray is into the sump. The left side is setup the same way.

Here is a pic of the gray pipes coming into the sump with two valves to stop the flow..

Hopefully the pipes in will get rid of some bubbles. The pipe should sit halfway under the water level and air should scape out of the top. I also hope they are quiet

Hole drilled in the top to let air escape..

Here is the new skimmer that i placed in the sump as well. I got the reef octopus sro3000. I love that the cup comes right off and seals back on easy. My last skimmer i had to twist off.. Hopefully this skimmer will workout well. Seems like it has nice quality build to it.. not that i have had 50 skimmers to test with...

kdrof is offline   Reply With Quote