View Single Post
Unread 10/13/2018, 04:42 PM   #241
Sisterlimonpot
R.C. Fraternity President

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPuff View Post
Now that the temperatures are starting to come down you'll probably have better luck with online orders. If you're ordering from Live Aquaria, they provide 14 day guarantee on the Divers Den fish. To me, that is an excellent deal. And they ship free if over $100. Both of my angels came from DD and I've ordered a bunch of fish through them in the past. Always had success. Standard LA orders are not as good though in my experience.
There is an LFS that offers free 4 week QT before handing over fish. The great thing was that if the fish died while in their hands, they will replace it at no charge to the buyer. I ordered 8 anthias, 6 chromis, 2 diamond gobies, 2 wrasses, and after 3 months they've only delivered on 7 of the 8 anthias. They're horrible at communicating to me that there is/was a problem.

So it's time to take matters back into my own hands and QT myself. Now that the weather has cooled off, I think I'm ready to try live aquaria again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wbattles View Post
Just curious, I could have missed it, but what kind of laser did you use to cur all your acrylic pieces?
It's a C02 laser

Dishes are done man!

Current Tank Info: 300 in progress
Sisterlimonpot is offline   Reply With Quote