View Single Post
Unread 10/01/2017, 01:11 AM   #779
Wrangy
Acrotrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggles View Post
So your mate around the corner can breed blood shrimp and you couldn't be bothered breeding some blue face angels for Brandon and i............ we will talk to your mate in future.

I saw one of the 6mm long captive bred blood shrimp today at Deer Park.

' Why is it in the jellyfish tank Dave ? '

' Why not '

' Because it's a $%$%@ jellyfish display not a $$%@@# blood shrimp display Dave '

' Says who '

' It says #%$%@ jellyfish display on the front of the tank Dave ! '

I gave up trying to have it moved as it became obvious it was a waste of my valuable acro shopping time............
Reef Builders did an article for him haha he's been trying for a while!!

I think the jelly display is a great idea until Dave get's off his bum and gets some actual jellies!! haha

Quote:
Brandon and i want a pair of nuggets that are safe to add with any other existing clown pairs we may already have Dom. We want clown safe clowns and now you showed us you have a breeding pair you better come through this time.

GET........ IT.......... DONE !
You don't like setting me easy challenges do you... I buy the second most aggressive species of clowns and you want me to make them clown safe?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Costa View Post
Are you going to ship this clown safe clown to Brasil, Dom??
I'll get 2, please......

Quote:
I can answer that one for you Alex. Dom will be shipping the CSC's worldwide - he's also indicated that he will be throwing in a free pair of captive bred blood shrimp with each order for the first 10 customers !

CSC Confirmed Orders:

1. Andrew
2. Brandon
3. Alex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Costa View Post
Good to know Andrew!
I've 6 or 7 friends very interested in a pair of this super rare CSC's maroon (fish from hell) clowns.
I'll make a list and maybe Dom could possibly think about a trip to deliver them in person.......and drink some caipirinha, of course!
Alex, this is like the warning signs you see at the zoo saying "Please don't feed the monkey's" well I should have to say it but please don't encourage the Andrew he doesn't need any further encouraging haha

If you pay for the trip I'll hand deliver anything you'd like Alex

Courtesy of Nils:
"you are welcome to your nem / flub tank because we need people like you to balance the sick ( sick in the head SPS OCD ) speaking for myself here!!"
Wrangy is offline   Reply With Quote