View Single Post
Unread 07/16/2018, 12:44 PM   #2686
soulpatch
Registered Member

They are silent though the newer version the ow is even better as it have more control directionally and better motor.

You can also look at coral box line which is an upscale Jabeo basically. Bit better components.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zma21 View Post
Wanted to get yalls thoughts on the Jebao PP4.

Right now I have my trusty MP10 from waaaaay back in 2011. I bought that thing on sale for $175. It has served me beyond well. It's a little noisy these days, and for some reason the black vinyl on the back of the SCA 50 is all it takes to prevent the magnet from hooking up. I can put it on the side (that's how I'm mixing my salt right now) but can't at all get it to work on the rear glass.

The Jebao looks interesting. They weren't a well known business last time I was in the market for a power head. Just bought a return pump from them. I don't think I'm willing to sink nearly $300 on a new MP-10. I love not having cords in the water, but that aesthetic is kind of null if I have to have my MP10 obscuring the view of my cube from the side.

So I'm thinking about getting 2 PP4's and routing the cable up the black seam of the overflow box- assuming the magnet is strong enough. I would love if they run really quiet but haven't seen on in person. A pair for $100 is a steal. Thoughts?
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Some have bar tabs. I have a coral tab at my LFS. Life goals.
soulpatch is offline   Reply With Quote