View Single Post
Unread 06/19/2017, 03:01 PM   #40
plyle02
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloformAustria View Post
now that is what i call light!

really looking forward to the new pictures!

Cheers
I would have pictures, but taking them under LED is impossible for me, lol... I have confirmation that the new light has arrived, so tonight I will try and install. I am confident that my camera works well under halide lighting, so this should be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefmutt View Post
Perry, updates are good and all and I'm glad to hear the light is coming in soon but you said you re scaped....
re scaped!
Dude, we need a pic..... come on... we are blind, here.
Hey Matt,
I hear you, I cannot take pictures worth a darn under LED, I am using a prototype led, this thing only on for a week, and is blowing the Kessil lamps out of the water. If I knew this lamp would have worked so well, I may have stuck with it. However, I am really excited to re-visit halides, and Radium is the best one I have used in SE bulbs. I am partial to the Phoenix 14k in the DE bulbs. If installation is a breeze, I may have time to take pics tonight, otherwise I will have to wait until tomorrow. The new scape makes more sense, you will see when I post.
Thanks again man!

"Anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die" ~Buddha~

Current Tank Info: 50 Gallon AIO Cube, Aquamaxx WS-1 Skimmer, LED/ Hybrid 4x24 watt t5
plyle02 is offline   Reply With Quote