View Single Post
Unread 06/20/2004, 06:13 PM   #17
John Brancheau
Registered Member

Glad to hear yours is well, beautiful animals, my opinion one of the nicest looking reef potential angels.

I too, have been wanting one for some time, even knowing how delicate they are, I have read many comments for authors begging not to purchase these, but like you guys, figured I had the experience necessary to give one a try. I had seen one at a lfs and decided to spend the 100.00 to get it, Red Sea variety, seen it eating at the store, live brine though, brought it home to my 180 reef and acclimated accordingly, all seemed to be fine, until my atlantic blue tang spotted it, nothing real drastic just some active tail wagging, that was Sunday, on Monday all seemed well, it did not eat though, tried many attempts, came to work on Tues am and it was dead.

As much as I would love to have another, I just cannot bring myself to possibly kill another of these beauties, hope yours do well and I wil be keeping a close watch on this thread.

John

Current Tank Info: 180 in wall,Bubble King 300,Red Dragon 6.5 , Schuran, Jetstream 1, 100 gallon sump/ fuge,Tunze 6100,6080, 4 250 RO III's, Hamilton 14ks with 2- 6 foot vho's,sps dominated with some clams..
John Brancheau is offline   Reply With Quote