View Single Post
Unread 10/17/2007, 05:07 PM   #42
dickenscd
Registered Member

Welcome to our Friday meeting. The meeting room will be ready by 5pm; however, we always have some other rooms where you can sit down comfortably if you arrive early.
Once again, our kitchen and refrigerator have “all you can eat” bagel, bread, cream cheese, coffee, milk, banana, apple and cup of noodle; you are also welcome to bring food to share with members. There are 2 refrigerators in the building, the big one in the warehouse is for our staff’s personal food, and the white one in the kitchen opens to guests like LIRA members, please feel free to help yourself.
There will be 3 new tanks (One 215G and two 92G corner bowfront) half filled with salt water and over 600 Lbs. of live rocks for anyone who interests in aqua-scaping to practice their skills, or share their opinions. I am contacting Joe if he or the other experts can arrive by 5pm and give us some demonstrations.
Looking forward to seeing you.

"Do You know you spent more time touching your corals than touching me?" my wife asked.

Current Tank Info: 18 feet reef tanks + 8 feet planted tank + More after receiving permit from wife
dickenscd is offline   Reply With Quote