View Single Post
Unread 07/16/2018, 09:39 PM   #3
xDR3BINx
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagatbezan View Post
How long have you had it? Is it hosting a anemone? It could be Hypermelanization which is itritation caused by its anemone or host in which case nothing to worry about. If not, then black ich which would need to be treated with prazipro.
It showed up this morning in force. The first spot was maybe 3 days ago at the most (and that was just one or two spots). I have 3 RBTAs which they bounce around in, more so at night than during the day. And occasionally brush by a frogspawn as well.

I first worried it might be ich but there are no raised spots at all...no "black salt" on them. They look like crazy freckles but all over... just discoloring the skin. And it gets better...its ONLY on the orange, there are no darker pigment blotches on the white stripes at all.

They are eating well, not rubbing on the rocks or anything like you would normally see with ich or other external parasites.

All other fish are happy and healthy...so far lol. Just these 2 buggers.

Please, if you or anyone has any suggestions or thoughts, I would love to hear them. I'm losing sleep overhere... they are my 2 favorite buddies.

I added some garlic guard additive on the seaweed clip, hoping that will help some. And added some melaflix for good measure to help with the skin.

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

xDR3BINx is offline   Reply With Quote