View Single Post
Unread 04/20/2017, 01:39 PM   #114
120reefer
Registered Member

Why do they want you to send a salt sample in??

They had an issue last year that if you read the post you can see was fixed. If people are having issues now AFTER this has been fixed then they need to know about it because it's news to them. There is nothing odd about it. If it was your product and you were told this you'd want a sample also.

I don't think it would be crazy or abnormal to have some numbers off here and there. We are talking about a handful of people out of literally thousands and thousands of buckets and boxes of salt. So requesting a sample is to much to ask?? You jest Sir!

You stated that you switched away from AF salt 6 months ago so really you should just let it go man and move on. The point of this post is to help people .

I think it's pretty obvious by now that AQUAFOREST is looking very closely at the product line and they have been tracing and tracking things back just like anyone else would do.

You should have a ton of confidence in all of Aquaforest products. With all of the focus on quality as of late and being a fairly new company to the US market don't you believe that they are hyper focused on quality right now??

I assure you Aquaforest is here to stay, they stand behind their products and all they ask is for a salt sample and people get unhinged! Really!!??!!

Please.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

120reefer is offline   Reply With Quote