View Single Post
Unread 05/22/2020, 01:58 AM   #9
CassandrAlys
Registered Member

You guys rock!

@MarkW64
Oh my goodness that’s an amazing idea- I will definitely discuss that with my husband, and I’m sure he will agree!

We have an open concept design going so I don’t think it’s going to be used as a barrier between housing sections (though I DID propose the idea of a second one in our bedroom/office to separate the areas... Hey, a girl can dream!)

And we’ve definitely talked about extra supports and outlets, but I’ll be looking back at this post while going over construction so it’s a great reminder- thanks!

@Vinny Kreyling
Yup! I have every expectation that our setup is going to be monstrously expensive at the start. Our goal is to start buying replacements for all the jet equipment about a year into it (maybe sooner for the heaters?) as a ‘just in case’ for when things inevitably go sideways. Basically just a once a month purchase of some major piece until we have an entire replacement set. It’s going to hurt the wallet for a while, but I don’t even want to think about unnecessarily killing our future friends in there. So, we’ll live! And I tend to over budget for this anyways- never hurts to have extra!

Thanks for the advice on the specific equipment! I love hearing individual experiences I’ll definitely be researching all the reviews of every piece recommended.

You guys (& gals?) rock. Thank you so much!

CassandrAlys is offline   Reply With Quote