View Single Post
Unread 02/03/2016, 02:59 AM   #5
paal
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaforest View Post
Hello,
Thank You for Your questions.

We recommend to dose every Components in the same dose.

For example:
Component 1+ - 100ml
Component 2+ - 100ml
Component 3+ - 100ml

If some macroelement is lower than optimum water parameters You Can use Calcium, Magnesium or Kh Buffer separate.
Component1+2+3+ contains microelements also so we do not recommend to use that to rise for example Ca only - because microelements will also rise.

Component 3+ contains Reef Mineral Salt and We recommend to use that in the same dose like every Components.

Can You tell us how much You dosing Balling method and what is Your water parameters?

Regards,
Aquaforest
Hello,
I will start a new tank shortly, and have planned to run your products from day one.
I have not used Aquaforest Comp 1/2/3 before, so I do not know if this will be an issue, but when I used to run balling light on my previous tank, I had to dose slightly different amounts from the three canisters because Mg/Alk/Ca had small "unbalances".

Maybe Aquaforest Comp 1/2/3 will give me great values with identical dosings, but for now, let us assume it will not and I therefore will have to add additional Calcium, Magnesium or Kh Buffer like described above.

I currently only have a 3-channel dosing pump, and I do not want to dose manually. Would I have to buy new dosing pumps for pure Calcium, Magnesium and Kh Buffer, or could I just add some of this to the corresponding Aquaforest Comp 1/2/3 canisters to "spike them up" if values are not perfect?

Hopefully that made sense

paal is offline   Reply With Quote