View Single Post
Unread 05/28/2018, 04:16 PM   #4
Kengar
Registered Member

it took me FOREVER! last night to place order for some plumbing parts. Far more often than not, when I would select a size larger than the default (e.g., 1" bulkhead instead of 1/2"), what got entered into the basket would be the smaller default size. Eventually, if I left the cursor on the larger size for ten or fifteen minutes, the larger size would "take hold" so I could place order with correct sized components.

As for a skimmer on clearance, however, the little medallion said "last chance" and the info more "up front" on the site indicates that putting in the promo code "Clearance" should have led to 15% off. No matter how many times I tried to get that to work correctly, it just never did. I sent in some screen shots showing what I had come up, so I hope they honor what the site seems to suggest would be the adjusted price. There was also one order that inadvertently went through at the non-adjusted price, but contrary to the email that popped up immediately afterward, I wasn't able to just cancel the order. I sent email telling them to cancel it if the price applied is not the discounted price......