View Single Post
Unread 10/21/2010, 08:37 PM   #9
rickyfins
Registered Member

Phil, yes, with that thread in the forums that we started on NCPARS.ORG someone could upload the excel spreadsheet to ncpars.org. Then just update it as neccessary. That sheet would be where all participants could check to see whats out there, whats being grown, and how many people are in the program.

Using the site for this purpose is a benefit for our members. If only people would see it, that would surely help things out. If you notice the posts on there about the Pay it Forward Program... The dates are kind of old aren't they? We could have started this a while ago if we knew there were more interest.

Anyway...

If you guys need assistance loading a spreadsheet to the site for tracking purposes, let me know. I would be glad to help you guys get this rolling.

We would need a volunteer to do the tracking, additions, etc for the program. I know my time is very limited these days with all the projects I have going with society stuff, personal stuff, and my work. Any volunteer want to head the pay it forward program?

I can make sure that I am available for the volunteer as needed though. Also I am sure there are other board members that are willing to assist this person as needed.

Thanks so much guys. I am looking forward to seeing this thing working out.

I also have one thing to add about the rules...

In my opinion and probably most others... You should be a paid member of the society to participate in this program. There is a list we have that the volunteer can use to make sure those who are interested are paid members of the society.

When the program starts, please use the ncpars.org forum for communication about the program. This will eliminate confusion by others in the RC community as well as keeping those who are not members and from far off lands from confusing or posting things about the program.

Rick

Absorbing information through OSMOSIS

Yea, I can grow that. Have some water? It's just SCIENCE!!

Offical NCPARS "Nazi Thread Ender"

Current Tank Info: None at the moment.
rickyfins is offline   Reply With Quote