View Single Post
Unread 03/22/2012, 05:50 PM   #365
MammothReefer
Registered Member

1) I'm not going to sit here and argue with 2 people at once.
2) I'm glad you are back to belittlement, insults, and misrepresentations of what I've said. As I'm guessing you find it easier then answering questions that may result in loosing face.

Enjoy your tank, I enjoy mine. It seems you choose to push this conversation to a point where we end up degrading this conversation to a ****ing contest resulting in us bantering going back and forth comparing tanks to our husbandry methods. This would be Juvenile in the least. Maybe I have no clue as to why what i'm doing works well, but what I'm doing gets the job done and that's all I care about. I'm just a hobbyist these days and had I wanted to take a career path in marine science, instead of computer science I could have done so. However I'm far to greedy and I very much enjoy programming. So I hope you are feeling pretty good about yourself coming on to an enthusiast forum and swinging around your profession like your member. It must make you feel pretty big thinking you are stumping us peons. I know that's how I feel every time I make fun of somebody for building a web site in word press..er no wait that would be mean.

I think if there is any irony to be had it's when so called experts fumble over the simplistic tasks and most basic husbandry methodology but poo poo all over the rest of us.. You couldn't have just done a water change when you saw your power head (not doser) was putting an abundance of slurry in your tank? Like I said simplicity, and constancy words to live by in reefing.

Current Tank Info: 105 Peninsula

Last edited by MammothReefer; 03/22/2012 at 06:06 PM.
MammothReefer is offline   Reply With Quote