View Single Post
Unread 08/03/2018, 08:10 AM   #807
bobusc83
Registered Member

Pacific Sun Calc Feeder Pro AC mini satisfied reefer!

First of all, I want to thank the contributors to the thread who have helped Pacific Sun make a better product. I have read the entire thread and saw the comments/suggestions provided and the changes made to improve the product. I certainly sympatize with the early users but thankful for the sacrifices you all have made. So I went ahead and took the plunge and purchased the AC Mini for my 100 gal SPS tank. Received the reactor in a week and a half and arrived perfectly packaged and no damage. Despite the instructions, Pacific Sun answered my questions before I started the setup and I was able to get it setup in less than two hours (cleaning the chambers, filling them with media and water all the way up to powering on and getting the mixing chamber saturated with CO2). I was apprehensive at first but it was much much easer than I thought. Certainly easier than the traditional reactor! As of today, it has been running for two weeks and I have completely stopped my dosing. What I like the best is the ease of adjusting the effluent flow to dial in alkalinity. This is what convinced me to purchase the product. I also purchased a degassing chamber and my tank pH has not been affected. That is a huge plus and was worth purchasing. Thank you again to the fellow reefers and many thanks to Pacific Sun for being so responsive in answering all my questions!

bobusc83 is offline   Reply With Quote