View Single Post
Unread 10/30/2007, 05:40 PM   #15
beaglelax
Registered Member

small update found a good deal and went with 2 Hammerheads for the closed loop, dart for return and barracudda for the skimmer this should have some nice water movment, I also purchased melves RO/DI 100gpd and a 300 gallon Water holding tank for quick and easy water changes

Im trying to think i didnt mention lighting before, but i did order 3 HQI DE for orbit they are the 150 watt DE version with 4 54w t-5 HO. I have two 24 inch which have 1 150w and 1 36 inch which comes with 2 150w as well as the 4 65watt t-5 HO. I very excited i have nevery had MH or T-5 and now waam both in one combo. I know most of you are saying no way is that enough light for that tank and i know this but for now while i will have very small fish and minimal corals it should be fine i will deff get some 250w in there over time.

i was thinking more and more about it, and i really think i want to do a BB tank, this way i dont have to worry about waste building up and plus with the fuge being as big as it is there will be enough sand and macro in there for the system.

Whats ure thoughts on BB vs small sand bed, i know there a million threads on it but after reading and seeing Naka's 180 Starphire tank!!! thread im really leaning towards the bb, stop me if u can muahahaha

Lead follow or get out of the way

Current Tank Info: 75 F/O - 220 F/O - 525 F/O for now soon to be reef
beaglelax is offline   Reply With Quote