View Single Post
Unread 11/01/2007, 09:39 AM   #21
beaglelax
Registered Member

Couple updates, my face hurts went to a costume party last night wound up at the bar and in a fight (but u should his face)

Steve i like that idea i dont know if im a fan of the DSB but i think i want to use egg crate and seperate the fuge so i can have a couple mini fuge's i think this will maximize filtration, and as for water current i have Two CL running on hammer heads, so thats almost 10,000gph turn over i dont know if i want anymore then that. The CL is also the reason i want a bb beacuse i have a feeling thats gonna be a heck of a lot of flow, which means that ill have the pile of and look...

Got the email melves ro/di is on the way

on a funny note when i was talking with tenacor about where to drill the holes i said i want a 2 inch, well what i meant is a 2 inch bulk head wich is a 3 inch hole. For some reason when i was sitting here it dawned on me and called and explained to them that i wanted 2 inch bulkheads and not holes. So for the future when u order something i guess make sure u explain it like you would to a 5 yr old or else i would have a 2 inch bulk head trying to fit in a 2inch hole DOAH

Lead follow or get out of the way

Current Tank Info: 75 F/O - 220 F/O - 525 F/O for now soon to be reef
beaglelax is offline   Reply With Quote