View Single Post
Unread 07/26/2018, 09:31 PM   #209
Sisterlimonpot
R.C. Fraternity President

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimON View Post
Hey Jimmy. Just checking in. Anything new?
Thanks for the inquiry....

I just got back from vacation and i'm slowly recouping from it.... Long story short we took our 35' RV (towing a car) across the western portion of the states. I put on 2800 miles and need a few days to rest. I have a permanent cramp in my left calf from clutching the seat while driving on bouncy roads!!! I think that the engineers that design these roads need to drive them in an RV before signing off on them.

Today we went to studio blue to get a small cuc, and i'm still looking for a bargain on a 40 gallon QT. It's coming down to the wire and I just might have to bite the bullet and buy new.

Before we left on vacation, I received the new 2016 apex and some time in the near future I will be changing everything over from the apex lite to the new one. Bad news is that I have 3 DC8s that aren't compatible to the new model, so I have to search for a good deal on another EB8 to make everything cross over 1 for 1. So if you know of someone wanting to get rid of an eb8, please pass my name along.

I should be back full force here in a few days!!

Dishes are done man!

Current Tank Info: 300 in progress
Sisterlimonpot is offline   Reply With Quote