View Single Post
Unread 06/18/2019, 07:14 AM   #256
nightOwl
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 748S911 View Post
Wow!!! �� everything is doing great, and coloring up. I cant believe how big the orange cap is now.....

Do you have a clownfish nursery set up?

I'll take two �� �� clowns, Ive been eying a pair but haven't pulled trigger.

So happy everything is doing great in your system!
Jesse,
Yea the cap looked pretty in the picture. I don't even want to take a new one after I fragged it...lol. Now its missing a gap...lol.

I have never tried to raise baby fry. I may move the wrasses from QT to the main tank soon and and use the QT as a staging area for them. The clowns actually laid another clutch of eggs this weekend. I may tweak their diet and see if I can get them to be viable hatchlings. This clutch was not as big as the last but still good size. LOL if I can get a few to hatch and catch them I will keep you posted. I think right now they are fish food...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefmutt View Post
Wow! Nice update! Corals look super healthy and the pics are really good.
reefmutt - Thanks man. I try really hard to capture the real color of them as they are without photo shopping. That way when people stop by it's not like hey where is that insane color coral you posted and I show them a brown stick...lol. I am still trying to get better so hopefully they can only get better .