View Single Post
Unread 02/03/2011, 02:52 PM   #78
rickyfins
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
I'm also interested in knowing if there are members who are willing to do the physical fragging of other member's corals. I recently purchased a nice sized scroll coral; it is really the only piece that I currently have that is of a size that it could be fragged. However, I do not feel at all comfortable in doing so. When/if the time comes, could I, say, bring it to a swap and have somebody assist me with that?
Yes there are members who would do this. I am one of them. I have all the tools needed to do almost any type of fragging. I even have a wet saw for scroll, chalice, and Monti Cap corals. I actually use the saw for almost everything that is delicate and I fear will smash into a thousand pieces with a pair of coral cutters or a razor blade. It takes the fear out of the situation and makes for a nice edge for coral growth, healing, and the mess goes into the wet side reservoir.

If you really are central PA, then you probably aren't that far from me... Also we are doing a fragging demo at the April swap so be sure to check that out and see how its done and ask as many questions as you like. That is exactly why we do the demo! I hope to see you there!

Rick

Absorbing information through OSMOSIS

Yea, I can grow that. Have some water? It's just SCIENCE!!

Offical NCPARS "Nazi Thread Ender"

Current Tank Info: None at the moment.
rickyfins is offline   Reply With Quote