View Single Post
Old 07/11/2009, 01:15 PM   #125
Registered Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 163
does anyone know what this is called, and where i can get it? it doesnt have to be that exact one, but something similar. its the part that is on the mixing bowl. thanks.

is_that_a_fish is offline   Reply With Quote