Unread 02/05/2019, 10:28 AM   #1198
soulpatch
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by biecacka View Post
That’s awesome.
I wish I traveled more for work. Or at all in general

Corey
My travel is going to be reduced quite a bit this year due to newer job priorities so glad I got it in while I could. Should still get the Jacksonville trip for Players Stadium and hoping to be on the trip back to Turks for Provo again.

As for the tank:

I have a dumpster coming Thursday this week so I can begin clearing stuff out of the house in prep for the tank placement. My new couch comes Saturday and the sectional leaving right before hand. I then have to move my dog crates and rearrange the room ever so slightly before putting the grow out tank in position.

I have the plywood and yoga mat for the tank to sit on and believe I have everything I need EXCEPT a powerhead as I am awaiting the new maxspect gyre 330.

I will likely try to move my chiller under the growout tank to save some room and will likely also look to relocate my reactor to the growout tank's stand for easier access. Will require some longer tubing though to make that happen but need to plan out and measure before ordering.

Finally planning on some additional shelving to go with the cabinet I already have. I won't have the dog crates to stack items on any longer so will get a shelving unit to hold items I use frequently. That OR I move the mini fridge over there as it contains the food and my beer. I only worry about heat exchange going that route so we shall see.

Either way by the end of this weekend I should have the tank and such at least placed around where I want it with plumbing and more to ensue later.

Some have bar tabs. I have a coral tab at my LFS. Life goals.
soulpatch is offline   Reply With Quote