View Single Post
Unread 07/01/2008, 01:41 PM   #3
miwoodar
Likey the bikey

Here are my before and afters. These pics and my tank specs were posted this in the Let's Talk About Vodka/Sugar Dosing thread a few months back. I changed cameras between the before and afters. The afters are much closer to the real thing. The befores were somewhat washed out. The color change was real though when I started dosing a carbon source and started feeding more.

I took an updated set recently but they are still in the camera. My green slimer now has 3 tips at the surface of the water and a 4th a couple of weeks from doing the same. The pink/tan acropora hyacinthus, if that is what it actually is, is now a fair bit pinker. Other than that, no additional noticeable changes.

I'm now dosing an average of ~1 mL/day and I'm feeding an average of two blocks of food/day. My last water change was in January. The last one before that was July of 2007.

January 2nd...

April 2nd (or so)....

January 2nd....(this one still shows my problem child California Tort)

April 2nd...

More April pics...
I had great extension on my digitata until I got may flame angel. He nips it just enough to force it to keep it's polyps partially retracted.

This acro hyacinthus, if that is what it is, is now much pinker. It's also about a week or two away from making contact with the slimmer and has started battling with the pocillopora.

On hiatus. I'm either out riding my bicycle, playing with my family, or throwing ferts in my planted tank. Or working. I hope I'm not doing that though.

Current Tank Info: 140 DIY Cube

Last edited by miwoodar; 07/01/2008 at 01:49 PM.
miwoodar is offline   Reply With Quote