View Single Post
Unread 02/09/2019, 01:23 PM   #9
aaronpentz
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kengar View Post
Yep!

Maybe I don't need all the floats....... My RO/DI is a UHE system from SpectraPure, with low and high floats in the product water bin to turn system on/off automatically (LOVE IT!). My plan was to have additional floats below and above the SP floats, read by the Apex, to tell me if something is wrong and RO/DI is not coming on when it is supposed to or to kill power to the RO/DI system (to the booster pump and the solenoid valve that opens when it is to run) to make sure the bin doesn't get overfilled if SP switch fails. I could ditch the low switch if necessary.

Other float to install/monitor is a high float in sump (to kill the Genesis STORM ATO function in event of overkill), and I want to add a doorbell to initiate feed cycles.

So this is five floats/switches. At the moment I think one I/O is enough, but you never know.....
Well. You already solved it.

You cannot use a doorbell switch to enable one of the four feed cycles. You would have to create a virtual outlet and use it as a sudo feed cycle.

Only way to use the built in feed cycles is to use the display or fusion or the local page

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Current Tank Info: 67 Long
aaronpentz is offline   Reply With Quote