View Single Post
Unread 10/14/2008, 09:29 PM   #476
i2ik
Registered Member

One of my declivis is really sick, i have no idea what he have. He was ok yesterday, eating flakes and frozen food, at night, i saw him in a corner, not willing to move much. This morning, i went down to check, he was breathing fast, still at the same place, would swim a round very fast like he was in panic, and would come back to his corner. He have not been eating all day and he does not look too well

The other one, smaller is doing ok. He have a bit of ick on him, but is eating as usual and swim normaly. I dont know what happened to my bigger declivis. He was doing very well, eating more aggressively than the small one and today, he does not look good They were ready to go in the tank as i did not see significant dommage to the corals i put in the QT tank...
While he was swimming in speed mode in the tank, i think i saw his belly was kinda gray color... maybe he is having some infection... what should i do?! We will see tomorrow whats going on, hope to see him back swimming in the tank...

Current Tank Info: 600G system in the remaking, back to square one, learning in process!
i2ik is offline   Reply With Quote