View Single Post
Unread 12/05/2017, 12:00 PM   #5
MarineDepot
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobble View Post
So I tried to buy a skimmer from Marine Depot last week, but had a sizing question first. Online chat never worked, I called and gave up after being on hold for 30 minutes, and it took them 3 DAYS to return an email (long after the sale was over). And guess what, they won't honor the price on what I was trying to buy even though I inquired about purchasing it well within the sale period.

Night and day different from all my experiences with BRS. I won't try again.
While it is indeed the busiest time of year for us, I won't use that as an excuse for not responding to your communications in a more timely fashion.

I would love for the opportunity to hear exactly what went down so I can get to the bottom of it. I would also love to find out what offer was not honored to see if I can make that happen for you.

So if you are willing to give us another chance, or just want to share what went down to help us avoid making the same mistakes in the future, please send a private message to us here on ReefCentral with your telephone number and I'll give you a call. You are also welcome to email your contact info to me at social@marinedepot.com.

I apologize we let you down and imparted a poor impression. I hope you'll give me a chance to change that.

Happy holidays,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

MarineDepot is offline   Reply With Quote