View Single Post
Unread 05/08/2018, 04:06 AM   #929
homer1475
Registered Member

Pics since nitrate dosing.

Only downside I've noticed is this stylo seems to not open it's polyps as much, and perhaps a bit of bleaching? Only on the side thats next to the slimer. Do SPS sting each other like LPS? I'm assuming they do, so I might just try moving it to the next hole for now.

SSC has recovered and is starting to color up again.

Shitty pic of the scoly, but I have never seen it open this much.

And the acan that has really shifted color since I started. It was a nice deep red with a slight hint of orange. Now its all kinds of crazy rainbow colors, reds, white stripes, green, yellow, orange. It's turning into quite a nice acan.

And the obligatory FTS.

Overall things are looking better, and coloring up quite nicely. i'm glad I started trying this out. Nothing crazy, just keeping a small amount of nitrate in the water column(<1ppm NYOS kit starts at 1 and it's not quite 1 but certainly not 0).

Went for a drive last night to a different LFS my wife heard about on the radio. Decent place, but more or less a puppy mill with some "other" stuff. I'm really looking for a green mandy, but none to be had. I did find a tiny little starry blenny that did come home with me.

So fish number 1 currently going through TTM.

Originally posted by der_wille_zur_macht:

"He's just taking his lunch to work"

Last edited by homer1475; 05/08/2018 at 04:16 AM.
homer1475 is offline   Reply With Quote