View Single Post
Unread 02/10/2015, 08:06 AM   #60
shellsea
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janes_mw View Post
did you actually get a unit? I am really quite intrigued by DA's total lack of responsiveness to the general customer base as a whole. When they tell me my unit is ready to ship, I will tell them to stick it at this point. Even the Beta testers can't figure out why DA can't pick up the phone or communicate to folks. Is it the best "mouse trap" out there? Time will tell, but there is NO company that will survive with this kind of customer interface.
Tracking ticket says it should arrive Thursday. At this point w/ UPS confirming I would say it is on the way. I actually like the devices I have used for the last few years and look forward to the Archon but I could not agree more w/ the customer service issue. Can't see how they can continue on that route. I'm in the resort business and my business would crumble if we ignored our customers. Any business will. Hope they can pull it together. Hire some reps. Got to spend it to make it.