View Single Post
Unread 11/02/2007, 10:03 AM   #2
rigleautomotive
Premium Member

rick,i have not done anything as of yet,aside from the thought process,and discussion we had.i think the next step should be to call some schools to see if any in my area are interested.i can donate some livestosk and i have some used equiptment that can be used.if any one is a teacher or anyone with some ties to schools in my area can point me in the right direction,i would appreciate it.i think the tank needs to be new,to avoid any leaks or failures.i also think it needs to be at least 55 gallon.donations for some of the other stuff,as even used items,should be fine as long as equiptment is in good working order.i would love to make this happen,but i will not kid anyone.i can not do it alone.so anyone with anything positive to add,please contact ricky or i and lets get it done.thanks Dan

TOTM December 2010
Coral Magazine Sept/Oct 2012

Current Tank Info: 180 gal SPS dominated display, 3 X 250 watt Radiums , lumenarc III minis , with VHO actinics, ETS downdraft skimmers, closed loops and 2 Tunze 6105 & 7095 controller,DIY calcium reactors DIY custom built sumps,since 1992
rigleautomotive is offline   Reply With Quote