View Single Post
Unread 04/27/2011, 08:49 AM   #152
nightOwl
Premium Member

General -Updates

Apex
I heard back from Curt yesterday about 30 minutes after I emailed him. These guys are very responsive! I was informed that I needed to update my Apex to the latest firmware and that should resolve the issue. Since I have been dragging my feet on getting my second router installed I spent about an hour last night configuring DD-WRT so that I could bring the Apex on line to update the firmware. I set it up downstairs in the living room and now Apex will have and internet connection. I checked the cable length and plugged it in and I could see the Apex homepage as expected. Tonight I will spend some time and configure some basic timers and update the firmware to see if my display unit issue is resolved.

New Kids
I have new kids arriving today so there will pictures later tonight . I will be testing my water also. It is day 21 of salt so things should be starting to get stable or at least getting close.